It was very unexpected that I would be asked by my friend to go with him for a trip into the forest near his place. It all happened very fast that without thinking about it I told him that I would go with him. Today I will tell you about that day. I had to [...]
About evyavanI love laughing at myself thinking about those mind less things that I have done. Some of those things might have affected someone, but am pretty sure that none of them proved bad to anyone other than me. So if after reading my posts, you think there was nothing you could copy in your life or if you feel there is nothing of value in the post - don't be mad at me. Just think for a little while and see if that article made you feel happy or comfortable. If the answer is 'yes', I would count that article a success as I could make you feel happy at least for a minute. Also please visit my blog at http://notesfrommrlazy.blogspot.com
Author Archive | evyavan
- Like a Lotus…. April 10, 2011
- Panoramic Shots Of Our Campus March 25, 2011
- DiminuTive shotz! January 13, 2011
- A brief history abt “Viruses” October 18, 2010
- DELETE – A Short Fiction Dedicated to Elderly October 1, 2010
- AGNITUS 2K13-A National Level Technical Fest at College of Engineering Thalassery January 4, 2013
- Barcamp Kerala 13 October 27, 2012
- Thanutha Kannada_an UDAIP Movie From Maratt & Friends August 1, 2012
- FOCUZ’12 – Lukes Memmorial Photography Contest February 9, 2012
- HACKTRACK – Ethical Hacking Workshop @AMALJYOTHI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING January 23, 2012
- ANU: gud...
- Vaishakh sk: nalla varikal.oru feel kittunund........
- neethu: :)...
- arunaru: nalla kavitha nannayittunud...
- Athul Sai: The elephant is Pambady Rajan!...
amma AMRITA amritapuri amritians art BarCamp barcamp kerala BCK 9 Campus Blogging clean-up drive Computer Science DNA endosulfan evyavan experience free software FSF genome google india interview kerala maratt Maratt L T Maratt Stories miniature photography monthly competition music Nature open source pakistan Photography physics poem Sarans Photography shotz Steve Jobs story swami vivekananda train Travel vallikavu vineeth water windows